Welcome to OPS Health! Our writers provide you with some of the most up-to-date and interesting health and wellness information.
We all enjoy writing about our favorite topics and now we have a place to post them. Come back frequently because we post here daily. You’ll always find new information and we add categories as they are requested.
Our writers all have private websites and include links back in each of their posts. Have fun finding more information.
1) Professional Services
- Interoperability strategies
- Information services vendor selection
- Addressing “meaningful use” challenges
2) OPS Health Web Presence: whether you host these features or you get on the OPS Health web site
- Information services “stores”
- Forum and directory listings
- Alternative and compelling distribution channels for apps and services
- A means to mash up apps, a common development platform for mass collaboration
3) Realize I.T. Trends mentioned in the OPS Health “trends” overview
- From Webs of Pages to Webs of Services
- Web 2.0 Tools Adoption
- Viral Expansion Loops
- Information Services Exchanges and Registries
- Mass Collaboration